sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2010

The lady of the Suissa Gallery

During my wanderings through the commercial galleries of Curitiba downtown, at Suissa gallery, I have spotted this lady of extreme elegance taking care of this little shop that makes copies of keys. I made a discrete movement showing my intention to take her picture to which she responded with a slight and polite nod. Since I was in a hurry, I did not had the opportunity to meet her, but one day I will be back to meet her properly.

Tonight we will embark for a period of 15 days of vacation. If all goes well, at our destination, I will keep posting, but to make things easier for me, I will post about one topic only: The Barigui Park. On a cold Sunday morning I visited the park and got astonished by its beauty and I took a lot of beautiful photographs that I will share with you next days.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário