sábado, 8 de maio de 2010

Sad!

Yesterday was a particularly sad day for me and my family. Sinister strangers came into my house during the day and took everything of value they found in electronics, cash and personal belongings. Revolting to know that the fruit of the work of everyone at home was simply stolen by strangers and even more outrageous is to live with the idea that these people passed freely through the intimacy our home. Thank God the damage was just material and as we conquered them one time, we will achieve even more working harder. As they say, I'm Brazilian and I never give up! But for now, I'm sad!

4 comentários:

  1. nossa, sinto muito pelo que vc passou. a violência no Brasil é uma coisa que realmente parece sem solução, e com o crack por aí, só tende a piorar. é revoltante.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. wow, I'm so sorry to hear of this Washington. How awful?
    The feeling after such a thing must be terrible.

    I am so glad no one was hurt. Try to find the positive in this event. It's tough but that's the best you can do.

    Great photo, too, by the way, if that's any consolation. I hope they didn't get any cameras? Do you have all your photos stored somewhere like Flickr?

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Pois é Paty, não é fácil!

    Hi Kitty! The positive side of it all is the fact that no one was hurt and support that we received from all my friends and relatives. And yes, the took my Nikon D50 and my Nikon F70. But both were asking to be retired and I already have bought a D5000. Thanks for your kind words!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. So sorry to hear about this! But even in your sadness, it seems that you have a good attitude. Way to go! I hope you can quickly replace the stolen things...and that the robbers are caught sometime in the near future.

    ResponderExcluir