domingo, 31 de janeiro de 2010

On the radio


How many times have been the radio condemned to its extinction? Television would condemn it, the Internet would condemn it too, the new medias as well would condemn it. It is true that today the radio no longer occupies a prominent place in people's lives and in the decoration of their living rooms, but it is a communication vehicle that still exists and still resists the time. I think its main audience is between the drivers, like me, who tune in to 91 Rock (the best radio in Curitiba in my humble opinion) every morning and usually every time I get in my car.

The beautiful radio models in this photo, were photographed in the antiques fair in the Batel Soho. They are actually objects of decoration.

3 comentários:

  1. They're all gorgeous! I have some friends who'd love to go to your antiques fair.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    Luzes LED Tube

    ResponderExcluir